Google
 
Web northerncalm.blogspot.com

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Genesis

Everyone else is making blogs so I thought I would jump on the bandwagon. After all, it combines two of my favourite interests right? Money and writing.

Well, writing not so much, but its one of my occupations (even though you probably couldn't tell through my error-prone writing, bad grammar and paragraph formations - hey, its a blog, gimme a break.)

Money? Because everyone loves money. Sure, there's more to life, but by making money easier, we get more time for those other things in life, and less stress related to our next bill. I'm going to make this a blog about opportunities that exist online to make money. Why share these opportunities with you? Well, most opportunities - yes, even the legit ones - allow referral fees, which is where I get commissions if you sign up under me. Not all of them do. I'll still share the ones I like with you. Don't take my word as gospel either - all because I say I have faith in something, doesn't mean its infallible!

So, me being the slippery sort that I am, I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that some of you out there in internet land find it in your hearts to sign up under me!

Go on, do it, you know you want to...

What, you say, there are no opportunities posted here as of yet?

Oh. Well.

I suppose I should fix that.

So, how is this all going to work? Well, I'm going to make singular posts on opportunities I like, and grade them based on risk and legitimacy. Yes, some opportunities are risky. Please bear that in mind if you sign up under me! In fact, there is a level of risk too all of these so called 'investments' that I will ramble about...

Talking about rambling I will probably do that a fair bit too, and ramble about the different categories of 'investment,' computer security, online payment systems, and probably more and more foolish extracts from my life, as I get bored and decide to share with you my inner workings (feel free to scream.)

You know you want it.

Try to enjoy it.

ciao,
chancer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home