Google
 
Web northerncalm.blogspot.com

Monday, April 17, 2006

Amusing NSFG Update

The monthly statements were on the way out... then this happened. So people, expect your statements within the next 12 - 24 hours!

"ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!

Bloody Windows!!

Left the programme running while I went out to the family for Easter and when I came back the computer had reset....guess what it was??

Damn Windows Update, which of course resets your computer.....grrrrrrrrr

So it got up to Usernames starting with "Kil"

Unfortunately this means I have to resend them all again as I have no facility to start from a set place.....going to get that looked at I think.

Anyway, reason I am posting is I am now going out for the evening, therefore I will not be able to get the programme through the first part which requires me to be present.

I will therefore start the process again tomorrow morning, sorry about this guys, Microsofts Fault :D

Paul"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home