Google
 
Web northerncalm.blogspot.com

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Totally Rune Digest

Well the Total Rune newsletters/updates have been coming thick and fast – and poor old little Chancer didn’t realize it. See, they were getting filtered immediately to my junk account as I was using a different e-mail provider to the usual.

The longer I’m in TotalRune, the more respect I get for them as that solid and respectable work horse in the background. Sure, they’ll go belly up eventually (presumedly) as all autosurfs do, but for now I think they have a lot, in fact a great deal of room for expansion, explosion and growth. Simple, unassuming and dependable.

So for those who missed it, here’s a rundown of the updates from the past week or so.

On April 27th, an update was issued which contained the following important information:

“Hello everyone,

Hope you’re all doing good. I know we are!

Just wanted to touch base with everyone, and let you know things are going very good.”

Yes, well there was some juicier stuff in there including:

They have issued a debit card. With a minimum of fuss. (Hey, Phoenix Surf and co., care to take note?) Some of the most important queries include the fact that you don’t need to buy the debit card to continue to be a member of Total Rune.

Got that? You don’t NEED the debit card! It’s just a secondary option that was released with a minimum of fuss.

Colour me impressed. Ever heard of the little engine that could?

“We are still keeping our processors until we see the need to get rid of any or all of them.”

Sure, it may be some grand strategy to ditch the processors in the future, but if that is the plan it’s not a forseeable future. (As in, it’s a long way away.)

“The debit cards merely give you another option, besides the convenienve of being able to take any money you have in any of our processors, including paypal, or your cash balance and put it directly on the card…which is available to you at the ATM Machine or use it ANYWHERE Master Card is accepted.”

Remember folks this is not your average POS virtual debit card. These are Master Card Branded, with your name on them. It is FDIC insured, and requires no credit check or bank account attached.

We will be designing a website which will allow you to:

-Purchase the cards directly from us

-Load your card via any of our processors, including Paypal

Unfortunately we are not finished with that yet, so like I said for now these debit cards are available and I have decided to keep the price at $24.95 for good.”

A debit card I actually like (or at least don’t hate and want to beat with a stick?) I didn’t even REALIZE Total Rune had a debit card. That’s how much I like it. 

As of this update they also streamlined the payouts on payout days. Multiple cashouts are now piled into one to cut down work.

Next update came on the 30th of April. It included some payout instructionals that I might just share with you all here to pad my word count. thumbs up

And, again on April 30th:

“Hello,

-I HAVE AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE-

As or right now we cannot payout via Uniclear.

We are sorry for the inconvenience but I have had it up to my neck with Uniclear.

If you were a Uniclear User we need you to either compound this week or cashout via Alertpay.

The reason you cannot cashout via egold as apposed to Alertpay is b/c many members seem to have no regard for rules, and cashed out via egold, when they never once purchased using egold.

Hence leaving us with a shortage of Egold on our end.

We will also not be accepting Uniclear ANYMORE and Alertpay is next on my list.

As for now tho, we will continue to accept Egold, AlertPay, and Debitcards/CC’s

Down the road sometime we will definitely be dropping Alertpay.

As far as I can see Egold is here to stay.

Your cashouts have been been deleted, please resubmit a new one via ALERTPAY OR COMPOUND.

You are also welcome to wait for Uniclear to get their heads out of there a$$.

Thank you for your time, understanding, and support.”

Nice update. A yellow flag? I think not. The admin gives members the option to cashout via Alertpay instead, or compound, which I love. It’s not some ultimatum.

And most importantly: As far as I can see Egold is here to stay.

Getting rid of payment processors like Alertpay and Uniclear is a great idea. Stick with E-Gold, cos it’s the bom’, yo!

And on the first of May:

“Hello again,

Just wanted to let everyone know we are NOT planning on dropping Alertpay as fast as I made it sound.

Sorry to get everyone excited. Yes I personally would rather you use egold or the debit cards, but Alertpay happens to just rub me the wrong way.

Dont worry AP is not going anywhere so fast.

You do not HAVE TO GET THE DEBIT CARDS like some of these sites make it.

Some of you will take advantage of it, and some wont.

Thank you again,

Paul”

Well thus ends TotalRune Digest.

I’m impressed so far. They’re creeping up my autosurf list (definitely past Phoenix Surf) and have taken up residence just below Compact and Wired as my current favourites.

Though, like I said – they’re just autosurfs. Always consider something the seemingly legit programs like FX-Experts and co., as autosurfs, are, well, all ponzis. Just prolonged partial ponzis that can last longer and you can make a better educated guess on than a straight up HYIP ponzi.

Of course, an autosurf could come along and prove me wrong!

But until then, like ole’ Chancer says:

Guilty until proven innocent.

Well that was a nice juicy update. Keep coming back, y'all, and subscribe to the RSS feeds or something. I provide enough updates for it, that's for sure! :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home