Google
 
Web northerncalm.blogspot.com

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Global Online Depository

Here's some not-so-fresh Global Online Depository updates.

Although my attempts to follow up on them have been slightly thwarted so far (mainly due to my busy 'real life') the more I hear about them, the more of a positive feeling I get.

They remain in my "Medium Risk HYIP" section but I have a feeling they'll long outlast everything there, and if I get a chance to follow up on them they could well graduate to the 'real' Investment Opportunities section.

Anyway, I digress.

"Participation in Global is still growing at a healthy clip. In order to accommodate growth, we review our administrative procedures periodically. One area that needed attention was the management of withdrawals and internal transfers."

"Withdrawal/Transfers

Global's policy with regard to withdrawal and transfer of cash from member accounts has been enforced only loosely in the past. With the organization getting larger every day, this has become more and more of a problem.

For the most part in the past, it worked on the honor system. However, tracking a 90-day hold on interest earnings and a 30-day hold on referral bonuses can be difficult in very active accounts. Due to the size of the organization and time constraints of administrators, it has become increasingly difficult to check hold times manually. To make matters worse, the only control our software provided over internal transfers was the ability to disable them altogether - an option we did not want to impose on our members.

Consequently, our software has been modified to address these issues. The 90-day hold on interest earnings and 30-day hold on commissions aren't new policies by any means. Heretofore, they just weren't enforced very well. Thanks to customization of our software, these policies are now applied automatically to all accounts.

Pending withdrawals. Some member accounts that have a negative Net Available Cash value also had pending withdrawal requests. These have been deleted. Requested amounts have been restored to member accounts. If this was enough to bring your Net Available Cash back to a positive value you may re-enter your withdrawal request with a lower amount provided your last withdrawal or transfer was at least 7 days ago.

New information has been added to the FAQ page under section Withdraw / Transfer. Please read those updates before contacting support.

Thank you.

Global Online Administration
Aug-20-2006 03:16:28 AM"

This definitely has come into effect instantly, and my backoffice is a lot clearer and easier to understand now. Anyway, apparently I withdrew some money before I was supposed to so I'm seeing a negative there for a while until enough days rack up to release my other funds! Oops. It's all good though, it was my own ignorance of the terms.

Anyway, Global Online Depository are chugging along nicely, as I have said, and let's see if I get off my ass eventually and follow up on them, or continue to be lazy and entangled in 'real life!' :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home