Google
 
Web northerncalm.blogspot.com

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Resources Part Uno

Well, welcome to the land of money.

We're mainly going to be talking about HYIPs. For the newbies out there that wanna know - what is a HYIP? It stands for High Yield Investment Program. Basic principal is, you give some company (or scammer) your money and then they pay you back a percentage of that daily, weekly, monthly, whatever. Yes, I said scammers. *gasp*

That's why I'm here - to try and help navigate you on a course of success, as, for the past year and a half, that's exactly what I've been doing.

I used to be excited about $3 payments once a month, now *much much larger* payments are a reality for me every day.

So, mainly we are going to be talking about HYIPs and their associated paraphenalia, like Autosurfs (a variation on the HYIP where you must surf advertising for your percentage return. More on that later.) Other opportunities will also get a look in (advertising, more traditional ventures, mutual funds, instructions on trading yourself, etc,) but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

But first, I want to share with you what is perhaps my favourite resource. When dealing with the HYIP world, always research, research, research... So you can avoid making the big losses I did when I first started.

I lost more than 60% of what I started with within the first two weeks...
But since then I have recouped that money many, many times over. Did I mention many? If you know what you're doing, HYIPs are lucrative stuff.

So, I want to help you make money, and be vaguely entertaining in an arrogant way in the process...

Others want to help you too - Hyipdiscussion.

The people there are a lot smarter than me, and a lot more well informed.

Oh, and they're a lot more coherent! Go check it out. It's a life saver, and unlike many other forums, there's a lot less bullshit and people spamming you just to get referrals or dodgy admins trying to flog flimsy programs.

ciao,
chancer.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home