Google
 
Web northerncalm.blogspot.com

Thursday, January 05, 2006

SPECIAL OFFER

Well, boys and girls, in my hunt for Neverending Stori referrals I've decided to launch a patent-pending special offer to make it more enticing for all of you out there.

For now, I'm looking for three (3) more referrals, and to make it more enticing I'm willing to offer anyone who signs up PAID under me $30 E-Gold. Therefore you'll only be paying $70 to join.

Remember, (as far as I can tell) you don't need referrals to earn with Nestori, it just takes a little longer.

Jump on the bandwagon early, I've got a lot of faith in this.

Just contact me via safe-mail when you join and when your status is paid I'll immediately give you the $30.

Happy trails to y'all. As the kinks get ironed out more and more I'm gonna start recommending these guys - keep your eyes peeled for any developments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home