Google
 
Web northerncalm.blogspot.com

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Another REAL program? How does 12% a month sound?

Well, the quality programs are just coming pouring in now.

First, before I get into the program I want to introduce to you all, let me mention Sensatrust. They are an independent verification service (from Australia no less!) who I haven't mentioned too much on the blog before.

They kinda rock, and I have added them to the sidebar.

Anyway, tonight's program is PIU.

For $100, you can get 12% a month.

More details?

Well, I'm not going to say too much about them. For now. It's late and I don't feel like typing too much. :)

Let me just sum it up:

They're respected, and by respected members of the community!

PIU is split 75/25 between stock market trading and gold exchanges.

They've been around since January 2005. (Nearly a year and a half now without a hitch.)

The following have been audited by sensatrust:

Proof of identity.
Back-up contact.
Track record of funds.
History of trading activities.
History of trading experience.

There's a fair bit of literature out there, and there's even a lot of stuff at the PIU site. That's why I'm not going to go into it too much here.

They're now have private aspects after some recent attacks, but you can still sign up through the main PIU site.

All I can say is - I'm putting it in my Tier Two programs.

Check it out and check out Sensatrust.

Private-Investors-Union.

Remember - it's free to sign up and look around at the P-I-U site.

Sensatrust.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home