Google
 
Web northerncalm.blogspot.com

Monday, April 24, 2006

Totally Total Rune

Well, I always like to take a punt on autosurfs with some side money, and two of the new big guns - WiredSurf and PhoenixSurf are in various transitional states which may or may not pan out at the moment (personally I think Wired has a bigger chance of hitting the ground running with their new terms, rather than Phoenix’s debit cards and ditching of E-Gold.)

So I was thinking, time to exit those somewhat and dip my toes into another fairly newish autosurf when I realized I’d never paid any attention to Total Rune.

It hasn’t been mentioned here before that I am aware of either, surprisingly.

It’s an autosurfer with a trusted admin (you know how much - *cough* little *cough* - weight that carries in the autosurf industry - if you want something real, try FX-Experts.)

He runs a few other autosurfers and operates with decorum.

I’d heard the buzz about these guys for a long time and I originally thought they were some sort of online RPG or something (c’mon, Total RUNE?)

They started December of 2005, and I know that’s pushing it for an autosurf. But I was still hearing good buzz…

So a few days I did some reading and took the plunge. Why? Because pretty much everyone is dancing around in forums posting about how these guys are paying them within hours. Still - even though they opened in December.

So here I see the opportunity for a solid little surf, with a responsive and so-far-honourable and capable admin that is still chugging along just fine.

Not much more to say really. It’s an autosurf, it’s paying on time. It’s an educated risk.

Basically, if you dig autosurfs and riskier ventures and see the red flags popping up from some of the other big guns, this one has carved out a well respected niche but doesn’t seem to have exploded yet.

It’s 7% for 21 days, so you get 147% off an ad pack buy. Not too shabby at all, it may not be a wham-bam-thank you ma’am variety of autosurf, but so far it’s a solid one.

There’s a 24 hour window to cash out on Sundays and so far it’s been working like a charm. (Yes, payments were made promptly for yesterday’s cashouts already according to all the ‘paid’s!’ I’ve read everywhere :) )

Check it out if it’s your kinda bag…

I was surprised to see it still going so strong and not drawing massive dollops of attention to itself, so that’s what ‘inspired’ me to make it my next autosurf.

Total Rune.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home