Google
 
Web northerncalm.blogspot.com

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Look who's back... NES is back...

Yes, I just paraphrased Eminem. You'd think I'd quote Dante's Inferno or something, but instead you're going to have to put up with lame pop culture puns!

I spoke to Gordon yesterday. Look back for an update on that later today (what I can share at least.) I just have to type the damn thing. Or... you could always go subscribe to the RSS feeds!

In the meantime, The Editor has released the following update (which gels with what I learnt yesterday):

“As you know,
NES has been facing IT troubles.
We are almost completed fixing problems,
thankyou for you patience.

A number of test payments will be made shortly, after which accounts will be credited accrued interest.

My Apologies for the delays,

Hang in there,

but not by your neck,

Ed”

Nice, the NeverendingStori continues to never end… I’ve got some nice accrued interest in some of my accounts so I’ll keep y’all posted on how it goes.

It’s been a long slog but hopefully a rewarding one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home