Google
 
Web northerncalm.blogspot.com

Monday, June 19, 2006

Autosurfing Arena: Lunar Surfing Looks Like It's Gone Too...

Well my pick of the increasingly popular Lunar Surfing seems to have gone by the wayside as well.

The site is gone and the admin has disappeared from the forums. Bummer.

I had no paid referrals (as of checking about six hours before it went down) in this one and only a minor test spend...

Same goes for YieldSurf. They seem to have chucked a runner as well. Once again a test spend, but I had a few referrals... However I don't believe any of them upgraded above a test spend so sorry guys!

And from the chaff we find the wheat as Daily11Surf continues to pick up some potential. This has been a good exercise, trying to feel out the 'next big thing.'

In the meantime another surf has caught my eye, which I will write about later. Once again I'll be feeling it out with a test spend, and hopefully it'll play out well.

With Wired, Compact, and these new guys biting the dust I continue to 'feel the market' out and try and consolidate my current ventures, searching for that 'big three' that will last a few months.

Ciao y'all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home