Google
 
Web northerncalm.blogspot.com

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Updates - 18th June 2006

As has been previously stated, slowly around here things will split into either a real, autosurf or HYIP/Games camp.

Right now some minor real updates:

BlueBanking Card

I got my bluebanking card! Finally... It took a while, but I ordered from BlueBanking direct, not UdachuInvest.

So now I can withdraw my UI profits! Go me. So if you've ordered, or are waiting on an order... it'll get there eventually!

Global Mutual

The beleaguered and often strange acting, although I would argue real as far as we can tell, Global Mutual has released a mini update with a major title:

Major GMI Upgrade

"System maintenance and hardware upgrades, are now in play for GMI,

Please be patient while the new system is put in place."

So there y'all go, now you're in the know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home