Google
 
Web northerncalm.blogspot.com

Monday, July 31, 2006

Diggos Update

An update:

“Hello Dear Diggos Members, All withdraw requests are processed and paid. The reason I am writing this email is to notify all members that starting in August your withdraw requests will be processed after 3 days. The time to process will gradually increase as we continue to payout larger amounts. This time frame is very helpful to me so that I can better manage accounts because I will know ahead of time what is required to payout each day. Please accept this as great news because I want to be upfront about what I am doing and why to better prepare for a much larger group. I am always be thinking ahead and I could go just as we are for quite some time but I feel it is better that I go ahead and make this small change so all members are informed. I adapt Diggos system to what I feel will benefit all members in a fair way and for the long term. CHEERS Peter ”

I don’t see this as a bad thing, as recently programs, especially surfs, have illustrated how having the immediate payout system can be unwieldly and stressful and result in a quick death. Make no mistake, Diggos is a game (until proven otherwise of course) and I can live with reasonable gradual changes to make the game go on and on and on… (See Goldenrocks.) We’ve come a long way from the days with 12DailyPro where we were all happy to wait a week for payouts (and look how long 12DP lasted… I think the wait was a key factor, rather than the instant-payout syndrome in ‘games’ these days which cripple them far earlier than many of us surfing the wave would like.)

Peter is always making little adjustments, and if it’s still paying and he’s still making little adjustments in two, three, etc. months time, more power to Diggos!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be alerted to the Hottest Stock Picks!
Join Emerging Growth Alert Newsletter

By joining the team at Emerging Growth Alert you will be in position to
receive stock alerts profiling stocks about to move or already in motion. Our alerts are sent in time for you to research, investigate and make a decision about whether this
opportunity is right for you.You will not be bombarded with junk mail. There is ABSOLUTELY NO OBLIGATION, and the service is entirely
FREE.

Read Disclaimer
http://stocks.freetzi.com
http://www.zendurl.com/cashing

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home