Google
 
Web northerncalm.blogspot.com

Friday, July 21, 2006

Global Online Depository Follow Up

Well, the 'good ole boys' from Global Online Depository are yet to get back to me as of yet, and they've had a few days.

A few days you say, that's nothing? Well I hear of people getting very quick replies so we'll wait and see...

In the meantime, some concerns have been raised but I think they're kinda moot concerns because they are addressed throughout the site (such as the Ebay store that they've shared with us being low-volume and low-sales.)

A more pressing priority is me continuing my investigations as I promised y'all I would, and so far it's hitting a dead end. I have a few private little leads to follow up however.

So in the meantime, I see I have a few refs., none of whom have invested yet. I'd recommend not investing any more than ten bucks as a placeholder if you do invest (just in case they go private and I find out some good stuff in the near future.)

Ciao y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home