Google
 
Web northerncalm.blogspot.com

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Conspiracy!

Here's a post of mine, taken directly from NoBS HYIP... It references a post I wrote yesterday that I posted as well, at that site... I thought I'd post it as is, because I find the whole conspiracy angle amusing. (Case of the disappearing post! A good laugh.)

"Yesterday, I wrote a post with a bunch of updates on my favourite games and also had a mention of the Goldenrocks news.

Today it seems to have disappeared. It would have been the post before Jude’s mention of the Goldenrocks update.

Looking in my little ‘back office’ so to speak, here, it goes from blog post #1256 to #1258… Case of the disappearing post?

Well, anyway, there’s more little morsels so to speak so here they are…

Global Ads Pro (the GAP of the title) has got a little (understandably!) flustered update from Trish…

“Hi Everyone,

Honestly…enough, is enough…. what else can one do to keep you satisfied?

You all want to make money - nothing wrong with that. But it also seems the 5-10 min. you spend daily making it here is too much. Yet then you ALSO do not seem to have enough activities on your hands - You kept me most of this morning (my time) in my mailbox….with questions like:

“where do I click to add my site to rotation?” (answer: the button says: “add new site”)
or this one:
“I have expired. have I fallen through cracks?” (no offence, but maybe I wished you have ;) Your upgrade expired a whole 2 hours before I got to the office this morning!!! - do YOU sleep and eat sometimes?).

So I have decided enough is enough…only support mail that pertains to urgent account issues NOT mentioned already in the News Flash or anywhere else on site will be responded to. I have just discovered the “delete X” in my outlook.

Also, I will NOT accept enquiries submitted via the GAP support form which ask about issues on any other site I maintain or am employed at - when I deal with GAP issues, that is where I am…I cannot hop over and open another few browser windows to check or fix your account elsewhere without losing sanity.

So please, next time, before heading straight for the support form, stop and think: is it really that hard to browse through the few GAP pages for the answer to my question? Is it going to be actually quicker if I find the answer myself?

I do enjoy serving you,
take good care
Trish
@ GAP”

Daily10Surf is down, and I much prefer GAP anyway, but they appear to not have chucked a runner as of yet, as they were back up with an announcement from the admin, now they are back down again.

An explanation is offered:

“Looks like its gonna be a long night as the sever again is offline.

Just an update: we are still at the datacenter working on the problem and we are aware the server went down again. This time it won’t take long to get the server back up - we were in the process of getting a kernel error corrected with SWsoft however the server crashed again before we were able to (fully) apply the fix.

We will post updates regularly here whenever we have new information.”

I fully expect them to come back (though nothing is certain!) in the next few hours - as what would be the point in an exit strategy so early on when most are only making tentative test spends? A nice bit of alliteration there.

Oh, and Peter from Diggos posted some explanatory stuff:

“I was surprised to see no questions posted here.

One member PMed me and that is all, well for those who are interested.

I am taking longer to send withdraw request payouts for one reason.

About the only questions I have received lately are about how a member can use and/or abuse the referral bonus sytem in order to make more money and that is not what Diggos was built for.

So effectively I changed the time it takes to receive your withdrawal request - to remove the incentive to withdraw funds, then respend back in again just for that small ref bonus.

I am not in business to shuffle around the same money over and over until the top referrers get it all (like most out there).
I want a balanced system where members can accept this rule gracefully and understand that it is with my best intentions in mind to make the change and make you wait a couple extra days.

Another positive thing this does is that now I know in advance exactly what will be needed to payout. Without this advance knowledge I might be forced to withdraw from certain accounts where it would be better if the funds could stay in place. (sorry I cannot give more details)

The problem did not get out of hand because I wont let it, and I hope people know they will get paid exactly as described.

What I want members to do is purchase advertising using the internal account feature and save $1 fee. Take out only what you want to spend somewhere else.

As our sales increase, so do payouts and at some point I will be forced to automate more of the payouts.

In the future you can expect that Diggos might only do one payout per week but that too is a good thing.

I got one PM that said change is a four letter word in the hyip industry and I can agree with this statement.

Diggos is not an HYIP, we are a solid group of advertisers that will prove
to the world how easy it is to enjoy great ads and profit too!

Anybody wanting a refund only needs to ask.

CHEERS

Peter”

Diggos is picking up some nice steam and they continue to be my favourite game and I have my fingers crossed for this one!

Oh, and SwissCult got moved to the Referral/MLM section in MMG! Ha ha. Stay away from the cult of Swiss, people!

Let’s see if this post mysteriously disappears too! It’s a conspiracy, I tells ya! :)"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home