Google
 
Web northerncalm.blogspot.com

Friday, August 25, 2006

GlobalAdsPro And The Mini Update

GlobalAdsPro was down.

Here’s why, from Trish’s (as in the admin) announcement:

“Server must have gone down shortly after my trip to bed (around 2am my time) and I only found out wehn I got back to the office a short while ago. We’re now waiting for the server finger to push the re-boot button - simple as that.
Instead of getting crossed, try to imagine what this means to me….catch up times again, as I cannot stop any of my other schedules [unfortunately] to be round the clock at GAP.

Cheers
T”

And now they’re back.

What a delightful merrygoround… Speaks volumes for people’s trust in Trish, David Cannard, etc. that when GAP goes down for a while/sees problems for a few minutes, much like Cannard’s sites, that there ISN’T ten thousand people screaming that the sky is falling down!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home