Google
 
Web northerncalm.blogspot.com

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Aut0Surf With A Zero Raises Max

A self explanatory update for the venerable Aut0Surf (*with a zero!)

“Several members have emailed me wanting to take advantage of the current price in e-Gold.

To allow all members to take advantage of this if, they want to I have raised the maximum number of Units you can now buy from 500 to 1000.

Before this change when someone maxed out there account it would of cost them approx $2300, now it will cost approx $4600 at todays prices.

Basically this will help those members who do max out by earning another $250 if the price of gold rises just $1 per Gram, which is possible as it is trading at $18.56.

I am not prepared to raise this figure again, as it may unstabilize the program if certain HNR’s come in.

I hope this will help those people who have emailed me about this subject.

Scott.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home