Google
 
Web northerncalm.blogspot.com

Friday, September 08, 2006

Surfin' USA!

Aut0Surf has been continuing to grow well, and it seems that less and less people are confused by the concept of grams now (seriously most of these people didn’t even know E-Gold was based on weight-of-gold and not a national currency!)

As people grasp the concept, good growth happens.

Scott, the admin, sent me this update:

“Things are going really great at Aut0Surf. the growth is still there as can been seen by the number of credit being issued daily. See below

2006-09-07 4545 (Still 15 hours to go)
2006-09-06 5394
2006-09-05 5179
2006-09-04 4830
2006-09-03 4416
2006-09-02 4350
2006-09-01 3830
2006-08-31 3498
2006-08-30 3631
2006-08-29 3502

Some people still seem to be a little confussed by the Gram concpet but I am hearing many good comments from alot of users regarding the concept. I believe over the following few weeks we will see the start of other sites launching using weight and not the USD Value.

I have been looking into finding other ways of bringing funds into the pool and over the last few days I have been trying out a script I am an authorised reseller for.

The script is in the early stages and more work needs to be put in to merge it into the Aut0Surf Script. I will update you on the progress over the coming weeks.

The first cycles have already happened and Im glad to see the majority of people are respending which is increasing the fund reserve which is all good news. I fully know that at the moment Aut0Surf is not a well know site but I feel I am due for a burst in growth over the coming weeks, as more and more people see the site growing and the threads I am in the the various forums coming more active.

Chad from TheSafeList.org highlighted a problem with the server, he informed me that is was a open DNS server, as soon as he highlighted that to me I got it closed straight away. I have still not found how this happened as it was closed to start with, however when my main host did some more work on the server I belived they opened it. Many thanks sent to Chad regarding that.

The advertising is still going ahead, however I have heard mixed feeling regarding one source of where I placed a few banners (ASA). Some people have told me that they are total scam, but we will see.

On the whole, all is good. Members are happy, Im happy and the growth is still there.

Keep in touch.

Scott.”

As usual, the update makes me feel all warm and gooey - it’s personalized, doesn’t sound robotic and exudes honesty (at least insofar as honest as an autosurf admin can be!)

Nice touches are the interesting ways of measuring growth (credits issued), honesty over some people being confused by the grams concept, and the fact he points out he pays attention to the community, having heard bad things about one of the monitors he uses.

Also, the attempt to up the revenue is of course a pre-requisite of a ‘big gun’, from StudioTraffic, to 12DP, to Wired and Compact. Sometimes this attempt to up the revenue may not be wholly successful, however what is important is that many people believe it is, or at least see this expansion and makes the more confident to put money in - it becomes more than your run-of-the-mill surf. It’s all about public perception, and so far Scott is doing a great job.

Which brings me to my other current favourite surf - GlobalAdsPro.

If you were looking to pick a new surf, I’d go Aut0Surf (with a zero!) first, because GlobalAdsPro takes a little longer to earn money with due to the new rule, but I also think Trish makes a good go of being an honest admin, putting out a good public perception, and think that her new 45/55 rule will see the program last far longer than your average surf (which is somewhat balanced out by the fact it takes longer to earn a good profit from them!)

Anyway, I was paid just a few hours ago and here’s the latest news:

“currently working on Sep. 3rd payouts - was nearly finished with the 3rd when the server died about 1 hour and a half ago - my apologies, but right now I’ve got to shoot off to my ‘earthly’ job and won’t be back until evening - will resume payouts then. Thank you for understanding.
Trish

WHAT’S SLOWED US DOWN?
Yep…no matter how much good will I have to accomodate those who do not appear to have to 45% match their pending with a new total of active upgrades, I do need to keep in mind overall program performance. And I am getting bogged.
Therefore, another tough decision time: Beginning expiries of Sep. 4th server time, IF you do not have the required 45% left in active upgrades, you will need to work on it if you wish to receive payments. In other words, there is no time limited placed on your account - since it has been at least once upgraded, it is not considered for deletion as is the case with free accounts that have never upgraded (these are removed after 7 days).

In other words, I will now focus on paying first of all those who DO HAVE 45% in active upgrades and are already on the pending list. THEN I’ll catch up on all those that need a little help AND are pendings from before, and including, Sep. 3rd. ANY NEW pendings, from Sep. 4th onwards, WILL need to be matched with 45% value in total of active upgrades for payments to be processed - BUT, those who are not able to match immediately, will be welcome to do so WHENEVER they are ready to purchase more upgrades.
Hope I was able to explain this clearly - meanwhile, back to it after a very busy (and enjoyable!) Father’s Day here in Oz.
Kudos to ALL Fathers around the globe :)
Trish

Again, our e-gold number is: 2703877 - and no other - IF you have unfortunately made your upgrade to any other egold account, please, do not email us. IT IS heart-breaking to me too, however, I have made an effort to make the VALID egold number clear and it is your responsibility to ensure you do NOT progress with your payment UNLESS you see 2703877 through the entire transaction progress. - please, keep your eyes open!”

So, good to see both surf programs on the positive end of the news spectrum at this point in time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home