Google
 
Web northerncalm.blogspot.com

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

GAP Tells Us We Rock!

Earlier today I theoriezed that Trish of Global Ads Pro might relent and do something to help those who were affected by the injection attack and lost their E-Gold to the hacker’s account.

Whaddya know, I was right!

Here’s the official word:

“I read your suggestions and you guys ROCK! - I will be taking care of setting up a “help-a-mate” egold account and the funds collected there will be used to help out those who lost funds to hackers while participating in GAP. Can you trust me? Well, you’ll need to judge for yourself - I feel quite comfortable with my ethics and have been for the past few years online, though :)
It’s another hectic day for me today, so I’ll be taking care of the above sometime late tonight.

Also, I’ll be adding a page and link in the menu above to that page - the page will contain list of programs where, if you wish, you could participate and know you are helping GAP and everyone here.
Means I will not have to send out any emails [a fella was not too happy with last one, even though Itried to make it as gentle and clear as possible, that it was purely as a matter of factly stating a re-birth of a program, whose owner I happen to have exchanged communication in the past. - btw, the fella was refunded promptly his $1000+ … I really don’t have time to enter into any discussions of what’s right and wrong when it comes to little issues like that. I’m here to help all make a bit of pocket money, not to make my life miserable].”

Aw, how nice! *puppy dog eyes* (Rock, indeed we do!)

Global Ads Pro continues to impress (compared to Generic Surf #9000 that is.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home