Google
 
Web northerncalm.blogspot.com

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Yes...

Yes, there haven't been many updates lately.

I'll clean the place up a little soon, and maybe introduce some other programs I like.

To wit, I mostly got sick or rambling crap about crap! And as the HYIP world takes on an increasingly (and embarrassing) serious tone, I couldn't be bothered to do updates every other minute.

I will admit that - as this arena attempts to turn itself professional, we see a bunch of people who are anything but (always look at this as a bit of fun.)

We also see a lot of people ripping off myself, and others. It's like we injected a tiny bit of (admittedly lame) personality into the mix, and now every other wanker attempts it, like some sort of 'trail blazer' but they just look stupid in the process.

Anyway, things are going smoothly on most fronts, though I have given up most of the 'games' completely. Updates soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chad & Patricia said...

Chancer, any recent thoughts on Global Online??

2:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home