Google
 
Web northerncalm.blogspot.com

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Holding Patterns

As you may or may not have (probably have) noticed, most of my more 'serious' programs, or even my favourite HYIPs, are in something of a holding pattern.

Because I couldn't be arsed, basically, I couldn't be bothered writing up every little tidbit I find out here and there about them.

However, Global Online Depository has been undergoing some growing pains/changing patters as of late so I've been giving them a free pass.

And each time when my 'worry-meter' starts to tick a little higher, life is breathed into them. There's no better way to indicate life* than front-page news updates and that's what we got today:

"URGENT NOTICE: Without warning or explanation, Yahoo has disable Global's Suppport email account. We are scrambling to set up our own email server so that our communications will no longer be subject to third-party whims. Until we announce the new Support email address, please refrain from sending email to globalonlinedepository@yahoo.com. A new Support email address will be announced as soon as possible."

As soon as this problem came up basically, they've got an update on it. So I take that as a positive, and continue to give them a chance to set up the lyfecard and allow us to use it!

Here's hoping.

*Besides paying out, quick support, etc!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home