Google
 
Web northerncalm.blogspot.com

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Buck Hunter Is The Man

That trendy little title carries two meanings. So it’s like a double entendre without the entendre! (Buck is money and Buck the G.O.D. guy.)

Yes, this is a Global Online Depository update.

I personally still have them on my “HYIP” rather than “real opportunity” list as I have stressed many times, and feel the need to stress again. Although I could see them moving into that category one day.

Global Online Depository has moved into their ’second phase’ of lower interest rates and the like (which are much more in line with what I suppose some people would consider ‘reasonable expectations.’)

A massive backlog of last minute deposits and changes was accumulated and I expected it to slow down the program for weeks, as we’ve seen many other programs do in the past…

However this was not to be the case. Within about a week, things were back to normal speed including withdrawals. They are still catching up somewhat, but it appears their sorting through the last threads now.

Worryingly, my second last withdrawal took a little longer than usual… about three - four days longer… Then a ‘withdrawal sent’ email hit my inbox and I didn’t have any E-Gold despite receiving the email.

Alarm bells were ringing but I needn’t have worried. I caught word that G.O.D’s E-Gold had been compromised.

This signalled one situation that has been played out numerous times before - the program will use it as an excuse to go belly-up. However, I had one saving grace - when a HYIP pulls that kind of stunt they tend to drib and drab out some more payments to prolong the process, so there was still hope.

But I needn’t have worried - this is a SPIP not a HYIP!

So, in a chain of events that impressed me greatly, the next day I received an email informing me that E-Gold had been compromised. This was in relation to my second withdrawal. I was given the choice of check (cheque for us Aussies!) or E-Bullion.

I chose E-Bullion, and received the withdrawal within the next ten minutes! (Quite a sizeable amount too.) Noice.

And this withdrawal was within the normal period once again!

But there was still the case of my first withdrawal. So I contacted the same email address I got the E-Gold notice from…

And within half an hour my E-Bullion was accredited the first withdrawal!

So yes, at this moment in time I am extremely impressed. I would say their E-Gold WAS compromised, but instead of a long, complicated process designed to prolong matters, or make us jump through hoops, I had my money HALF AN HOUR LATER.

Kudos Global Online Depository, you’ve shifted into ’second gear’ as your jargon speak likes to refer to it, and you’re running better than ever.

Every day I keep seeing and hearing interesting reports, photos, and assorted paraphenalia in relation to you guys being legit, and although a few warehouses doesn’t count for everything unless goods are audited in relation to payouts, some of the things I’ve heard are very encouraging.

You may not be on my ‘real opportunities’ list yet guys, but you damn sure are the top of my HYIP list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home