Google
 
Web northerncalm.blogspot.com

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Surf WAS up...

Anyway, a while ago now Emerald Surf went the way of the dodo (*sorry I didn't get to this sooner.)

This means there's no more surfs in my little game/HYIP section besides Blue Heaven Mails (which continues to get by on the gimmick.)

The only problem Blue Heaven faces is the fact it is getting relegated to more obscure folders on the forums due to its fairly unique structure, hook and gimmick. Hopefully it'll still keep catching on though, and I'll keep a few bucks in it.

Anyway...

Is this a maturing of the investment opportunities I present, or does it just mean I don't see any big fun big gun surfs/games at the moment?

Most likely the latter as I'm sure in a few weeks you'll see me in a few other surfs. But for now, a short break! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home