Google
 
Web northerncalm.blogspot.com

Friday, October 06, 2006

SilverGate Forex Hedging

Hello loyal readers, and people who just read to make fun of me and my inane contradictions!

Anyway, today is the semi-introduction of a new program - Silver Gate Forex Hedging.

You've probably all heard about it for over a month now so I couldn't be bothered writing much about it. It's an Udachu spin off (kind of.) Anyway, once again it is 'seemingly legit' so I'm putting it into my online opportunities column (as in potentially real investments.)

As I said, so many people have written about it and it has set the community abuzz so there's not much more to say about it.

If you're not in it yet, and want to be, you need an invite code so email me and ask. The minimum is being raised over time so if you want to be in - quick sticks!

Which brings me to their first monthly posted return - 2.1%.

This was due to some mucking about and E-Gold mishaps that I won't go into due to the private nature of Udachu and its offshoots.

UI and UF are still doing pretty well... (though UI was affected by the same thing that affected SGFH.)

Anyway... That's enough of that. :) We've got to be all raincoats, trenchcoats, cloaks and daggers and any other assorted paraphenalia when publically speaking about these programs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home