Google
 
Web northerncalm.blogspot.com

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Yet Another Surf...

Aut0Surf (with a zero!) continues steady growth with many loyal members - though anyone will recognize that this is not blitz-level growth (in terms of speed.) Which doesn’t really matter due to the longer time frames, and the high percentage of upgraded members. It can be acknowledged that the lower rate and longer time frame COULD be keeping some people away though… So Scott McCann (Aut0Surf admin) is doing what some ‘big’ programs have done sucessfully, and some haven’t… He is starting a second autosurf to address these issues.

NetGlobalTraffic

“Welcome to NetGlobalTraffic.. The second Gram Based Site ran by Scott McCann

WHAT???? I hear you cry.

Before you start to panic, take the time to read the folllowing.

The reason I decided to start another site is very simple and easy to understand. Comments have been made regarding Aut0surf and the length of time the ‘Ad Packs’ were running. Some people thought the 3 weeks were to long, some loved it and have made Aut0Surf what it is today.

Some people asked if I could start another site which did not take as long to return the ROI. After thinking about this for a few days, I thought it would be better to cater for all people that have different tastes in the surf world.

A member of Aut0Surf contacted me and informed me that he had a new surf site for sale, and would I be interested. Once I was shown the domain name, I automatically fell in love with the meaning.

After further conversations with the owner of the domain a deal was struck. He refunded the old membership which only consisted of a handfull of people and I paid he a fair and honest price for the domain.

The domain was transfered to my control and I changed the way the site worked into my style of basing the site around Grams. A new design was sought and finally merged into the script.

NetGlobalTraffic benefits

* 17% daily for 7 days= 119%
* 5% Referral Commissions
* Ad Packs Last 7 days
* 15 Pages to Earn
* 15 Second Timer
* Minimum ‘Ad Pack’ cost 0.25 Grams
* Maximum ‘Ad Pack’ cost 250 Grams
* Secure and Safe Script
* 1 Payout Per Week
* Maximum of 3 ‘Ad Packs’ running at any one time.

NetGlobalTraffic.com is a seperate site and is not tied into Aut0Surf.Com. All monies are seperated and will never be used to ‘Bail’ the other site out.”

Interesting. I’m in both minds about this one, but mostly leaning towards the positive at this early stage (I love the fact there is a little history behind it as well.) I usually stick to two or three surfs (at this moment being Aut0Surf, Emerald Surf and GlobalAdsPro as my ‘third’) but figure I might as well jump in this one. Lots of positives to it, and it is so brand spanking new.

(And before anyone says Aut0Surf is running out of money please remember that payments STILL occur within about twenty minutes of request, rain or shine!)

And here's a little tidbit on gold from Aut0Surf/NetGlobalTraffic:

"SAN FRANCISCO (MarketWatch) -- Gold futures closed Wednesday above $600 an ounce for the first time in more than two weeks, extending strength from the previous session with supportfrom strong overseas demand, firmer oil prices and the recent conclusion toEuropean central bank sales of the precious metal

Scott
"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home