Google
 
Web northerncalm.blogspot.com

Thursday, September 21, 2006

More Word From Marcos

Yo, I keep y'all updated, don't I?

"Well,
I just made some changes on Mega Investments style, you can check www.megainvforum.net website.
Trading will be made in a safe level of leveraje (you guys will still able to check the trading account).
New trading account at NorthFinance.com:
Login: 24234
Platform: http://www.northfinance.com/files/Me...r/mt4setup.exe
Password: mega01
I just ask you guys to do not jugde me or José. Just give us some time. You will see this account growing up and FXE coming back on track soon.
Let's work, this is the main reason of our life in my opinion.
Thanx"

(Marcos has taken over MegaInvForum, which was run by a friend, Jose Gomez Jr. who literally lived like a block away from him.)

Somewhat reassuring, somewhat befuddling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home