Google
 
Web northerncalm.blogspot.com

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Obligatory Surf Update

Nicely done, Global Ads Pro - despite my mangled account (only mangled due to my old pendings) being confused as to whether it meets the 45% rule, I was still paid for one of my old pendings! And all my current ones are up to date - just waiting on one more, from the 9th, to go now before my account is all caught up.

And from new big gun Emerald Surf:

"Hi Members,

Just to drop by to let you guys know that we are going to have an interesting benefit for all the active members - weekly Emerald Goodies, I am sure that will beneficial to all of the self valued person like you! More details will be released soon.

That's our goal, to provide more than what you expect.

Thanks
Emerald Surf Admin
Carlos"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home