Google
 
Web northerncalm.blogspot.com

Monday, October 02, 2006

GlobalAdsPro Movement

Well, after the disappointing news that Aut0Surf (with a zero, sadly) has hit the wayside... I was paid the last of my prior pendings by GlobalAdsPro.

Despite being beleaguered, Trish just somehow manages to keep powering on with this program...

Straight from Trish herself comes some news in a vein of good humour.

"Sunday, midnight Aussie time
Was sick today and basically spending more time in the bathroom than anywhere else (I know...who cares) - just stating a fact for those who appreciate being informed.

A birdie sent me a message (thanks amino-acid) that MMG considers me a scam - just as well I was sick. Are they going to put SDU in the scam section too? 13 months+ and paying? Honestly...I gotta laugh hard!! :DD as there seems nothing else to do... - again, I know...who cares!

Have fun bashing while I try to get some payouts done
Trish"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home