Google
 
Web northerncalm.blogspot.com

Thursday, September 28, 2006

More FX Experts Ramblings

This is a post from Marcos Matos (the FX E admin) over at HyipDiscussion:

"Dear gargi and members,
We lost more than 50% here in a BIG mistake made by our trader. We don't lost EVERYTHING because I closed half of positions myself (rabbit can confirm all this).
I just deposited days before FROM MY OWN MONEY 200k+ to help on fxe's situation and recover this money faster. So, this is why I am not planing to refund you guys like FXIG made FOR NOW.
Also we have a HUGE opportunity to recover your money. An application in this new broker takes about 1 month, however, as I know some guys there, it will be ready faster. I will keep you guys informed about everything is happening always. Let's just be patient please. Put in mind that I am more anxious than you guys, but in this kind of situation, it's better to walk than run.
I cannot do more than I am already doing for you, sorry.
Thanx"


As time goes by, I'm becoming increasingly saddened by his actions and think it actually shows a large LACK of professionalism (despite the cheerleaders.) However I still know that he's for real and FX-E is not down for the count yet guys.

Which brings me to how saddening it is too see people blindly idolize Rog (of "Rog's Offers") at HYIP Discussion... Not realizing the fact that the reasons they have so much faith in him are exactly the same reasons people have so much faith in SwissCult (EVIL), etc.

This is not to denigrate Rog, he could indeed be for real, and I have some money with him... Just the blind adulation (including from many 'senior' members of the community) whilst he experiences some difficulties with E-Gold (apparently - not to say he isn't, but how do we know for sure?) is just a little saddening.

Of course being proved right in their faith (which I think we will) does NOT rule out the fact that it is still blind faith. :)

Remember -> Rog is not Dog spelt backwards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home