Google
 
Web northerncalm.blogspot.com

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Ramblin' Surfs

So now I’m saddled up with four autosurfs, which is more than I usually dabble in, but here’s the latest from the two new big guns - EmeraldSurf and NetGlobalTraffic.

Emerald Surf
is catching on quick (as I predicted it would - self congratulatory prat that I am) and perhaps quicker than I believed. The admin is showing good nous so far and I liked this little statement:

“Good point being bought here, the purpose of not showing stat in our site is, we think stat give a false illusion that affect members decision. Most importantly, it is useless. Anybody can create a hype by manipulating stat, I can make EmeraldSurf hit 50K deposit on the first day, is easy, but what is the purpose besides creating a false impression, to lure the potential member?
Since there is no way to verify the accuracy of statistic, we might as well discard it, to be fair.

Another point you bought up is honesty. I do agree that the perception of “honesty” in this arena is hard to build, and real integrity is even hard to come by. Reputation can’t be built over night, I will leave it to time to show our integrity.

Rest assured we will honor you a valued added experience even you only have a $5 upgrade, and we never trying to force anybody to join.
Our ultimate plan is create a long term win-win relationship with our members.
We have total confidence on our business plan and strategy, and lots of new ideas ahead. Stay tuned!

Thank you!

Emerald Surf Admin
Carlos”

Despite the broken English (at least he doesn’t have a name like “John Smith” or something, Carlos is perfectly reasonable an admin name to have slightly broken English) he shows a good understanding of the community and the right way to gee them up! In fact, he has basically said what I usually say, in relation to stats, so I like him. *thumbs up.* I expect this growth surge to continue and continue…

And other than that NetGlobalTraffic is also experiencing some nice initial surges of growth (unlike the steady but not speedy growth of Aut0Surf.) This one is still extremely fresh and here is the 24-hour birthday update!

“I would just like to thank you all for your inital support to NGT. Not even 24 hours old, and there is alread 140 members and over 300 Grams in active ‘Ad Packs’.

To answer a question some people have asked regarding the cashout.

You are allowed to cashout once a week. The week starts on Monday, so if you wish you could request for example Saturday and then again on Monday.

If anyone has any suggestions or comments please let me know.

Scott
Admin of Aut0Surf and NetGlobalTraffic

And a personal message from Scott to me which once again illustrates his good understanding of the pulse of the community. This is key to a good autosurf these days, and he quite rightly (and surprisingly honestly!) mentions that NGT is riskier than Aut0!

“Within the first 24 hours of NGT being out there, I had over 100 active members and over 300 Grams in deposits, far bigger than the first 24 hours of Aut0Surf. This was no surprise to me as people had seen how I run Aut0Surf. Also another reason I believe for the fantastic start was the difference in the plan.

Aut0Surf offers a 47% profit after 3 weeks (21 Days) while NGT offers 19% in one week. I believe NGT is more risky than Aut0Surf due to the slightly higher ROI and the more cashouts over the 3 week period compared to Aut0Surf.

Will running a second site increase my workload and will it affect the service I offer?

I dont think so. As I have stated many times, Aut0Surf is a very good site, with very active members, but its not a site which runs into thousands of members. I believe NGT will be based on the same lines also.

Approving sites, answering support requests, making payments, auditing accounts, keeping an eye on the server and also looking at what is happening in the surf world does not really take alot of time. I would say it takes about 2 - 4 man hours, and with NGT this takes it to about 3-5 hours. This of course will increase if/when I see a sudden increase in activity in either site.

I would again, just like to clear up the reason why a second site was started. Comments had been made regarding Aut0Surf and the length of time the ROI was returned. NGT simply is there to attract a different kind of member. A member who enjoys a site with a little bit more risk. Both sites are different, bot carry there own risks and both are ran seperately. The only connection between the two sites is that they both use Grams as a payment method and they are both ran by myself.

Scott.”

Thanks Scott - I think you are quite possibly the freshest Aut0Surf admin out there at the moment (let’s hope you keep it to two surf-oriented sites for now though!) You display a genuine sense of honesty rather than the usual ‘honesty’ of admins.

Oh, and I’ve been paid by NetGlobalTraffic already, just thought I’d add (seeing as I was paid in the last five minutes. :) )

Just thought I’d use bold for that little addendum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home