Google
 
Web northerncalm.blogspot.com

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Goneskis...

Hey guys... Just back from a few days break and it appears bloody NetGlobalTraffic and GramHYIP are goneskis. (That means "no longer exist," peeps!)

By the time he opened the third program in his 'gram network' I was starting to get a little suss as we say in Australia, but not so much yet... I figured they'd have a few strong cycles in them before any suspicion rose to the fore.

Ah well... My Aut0Surf profits minus my NetGlobalTraffic loss ends up being about even in the end. Hope anyone who joined up didn't do too badly but always remember this is the nature of the beast (seeing as it is a game.)

Stinging me a bit after my run of good luck though!

Emerald Surf
appears to be remaining strong however, and Trish keeps powering on with GlobalAdsPro so they remain my two surfs at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home