Google
 
Web northerncalm.blogspot.com

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Pretty Pictures... Of Trucks And Warehouses. And Surfs

Global Online Depository continues its countdown to the end of its intial promotion - so if you know you want in, now is the time.

Anyway, the main reason I mention that is because they have a new PDF newsletter up with lots of photos. Are they real or not, is another question - but there’s lots of photos! And not much textola this time.

I was also paid by them on my first larger withdrawal. So they’re definitely at the top of my HYIP list (but yet to enter my ‘real opportunity’ list - I’m waiting on a little info and some spies to get back to me, and depending on what I find out they could well move onto that list!)

And moving onto surfing news… I’m down to two now, as anyone who follows my surfing soap operas would know.

GlobalAdsPro is still powering along, catching up here and there, other people having problems. If nothing else, it’s the surf that won’t give up! :)

And EmeraldSurf is catching massive buzz waves, and each week its activity seems to increase a great lot on Friday/Saturday - why? Cos it’s payout day!

Reminds me of the beginning of Alientrust, the ebb and flow, which is a good thing as Alientrust expanded into a bloody juggernaut.

I’ve been paid promptly for this week and here come the mini ‘go Emerald Surf!’ updates from their admin:

“Dear Emerald Members,

All the pendings are PAID! We want you to have a nice weekend having some extra cash to spend with.

Today we paid some members for the Bronze rewards for their hard work in promoting Emerald Surf.
We believe more members will be receiving the bonus soon as many are close to the range by now.

We would like to once again urge our members to us a small favour, please vote for us.
Every vote is precious in ensuring the longetivity of the program.

Thanks very much!

Emerald Surf Admin
Carlos”

The amount of pages/posts these guys receive around payout day are quite a jump over the rest of the week combined. People love to hear that ca-ching of cream hitting the old E-Gold.

Anyway, that’s enough barely sentient rambling from me…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home