Google
 
Web northerncalm.blogspot.com

Monday, November 06, 2006

Blue Banking Makes Me Blue And Udachu Smuggles Diamonds!

So here's a bit of a write-up session on some recent happenings at our friendly neighbourhood UdachuCorp. (*Yes, I know UdachuCorp is not their name, but it fit the sentence and that's all that matters right. Right?)

Anyway, there's going to be a bit of vagueness in this so-called article due to the nature of Udachu's privacy, etc. and I don't feel like losing my account. However, we can skim the basics (otherwise every member of forums like HYIPDiscussion would no longer be Udachu members!)

I am semi-pro Udachu. Sometimes my mental tally of how good they are wavers - up or down - but something always happens to bounce it back to the general position of about a 7 out of 10.

There are a LOT of Udachu cheerleaders however... They are a cut above the likes of SwissCult (SwissCash for those who haven't been keeping score) cheerleaders however. Udachu cheerleader-types have good reason for their cheerleading most of the time, but sometimes it crosses the line. We never like to hear the bad questions (or answers) so sometimes ignorance is bliss, no matter how vague the answers from the higher-ups may be. We get comfortable with something (like a HYIP) so we don't wanna hear those mocking it, those tearing it apart - it's all lies and slander! The power of positive thinking will pull us through.

Don't let yourself fall into such a trap. And although semi-pro-Udachu is my stance on the matter, I often find myself in a negative zone when dealing with the more fanatical Udachu supporters - asking a question with any sort of connotations besides extremely optimistic and positive, or poking your finger into holes which may or may not exist (hence why you poke your fingers in them) results in zealous zeal heaped on you and arguments.

Due to the increased intelligence of the average Udachu supporter over the average SwissCult supporter as well, you tend to find any confrontation happens on a more passive-aggressive, bitchy front.

Which is extremely unsatisfying (but is for those who get off on smarm.)

Some of the most recent obvious sagas includes something I can take credit for somewhat! (Self-congratulatory pause.) However it is not neccessarily a good thing... (I'd find all my support tickets, PMs, etc. that led me to this but I don't think I'm either allowed to print them, and most of them are pretty banal.)

Point of the story is - I tried to deposit some E-Gold to Bluebanking to load my debit card. Lo and behold, I was at the correct Bluebanking site, my computer was clean, I was 'secure' so to speak, the E-Gold API came up as leading to the Bluebanking account but it ended up depositing to some account called "TURKEY."

So, my spend was redirected. I got on the blower and had a whine of course, and before long it became apparent many other people had been affected (not hundreds or anything, but more than a few.)

I started off with Bluebanking tickets where they claimed it was first my fault. They pointed out I should have checked which E-Gold account it was going to. Then they claimed I was the only one affected.

Then I jumped onto UdachuFundForum and the peeps were much more accomodating. I was offered a full refund... Other people had brought the problem to light as well.

It was a complicated little worm, and as of yet I am yet to hear a definitive explanation. I don't think it was end user's fault, nor completely Udachu's. However, if I hear anyone else say it was on E-Gold's end I'll laugh. I 99% doubt that. Their implementation of an E-Gold protocol getting hacked does not mean E-Gold itself has been 'hacked.'

This is all leading somewhere, I swear.

I jump back onto the support tickets and they've conceded somewhat (as well as being arrogant bastards treating me like a moron.) They dole me out a partial refund, and - this is the part I contributed by being such a whiner! - they add the E-Gold account number onto their Bluebanking spend page (due to my question: How the bloody hell are we meant to know if we are spending to the wrong account if you don't tell us which account we are meant to be spending too?)

Okay, I can take PARTIAL credit. :) Because I am padding this out.

So I get back and PM the UdachuFundForum people that I have received a partial refund so I don't need the full one anymore.

That was about two weeks ago and I haven't received the FULL refund yet, but I'm sure I will eventually. (In contact about it now however and should receive the rest within the next day or so.)

Hopefully all the other people affected are having as good luck as mine - if you're not, stand up tall, contact people, and don't sit around quietly.

Soon E-Gold was getting blamed as Udachu deemed it 'unsafe.' To tell you the truth, I don't buy it until I see proof.

So E-Currencies were getting abolilshed - besides Udachu's INHOUSE D-Carat of course. NOT a wholly good thing, though according to the (inhouse of course) forum people you'd think it was the second coming, so I gave up.

(Bluebanking site now has a few little extra security warnings as well.)

Now - it wasn't long after this that suddenly all of Udachu's structure is changing and the programs require you to be part of a corporation or get an IBC. (Won't go into specifics.)

An interesting development, but being the Udachu supporter, yet also Udachu agnostic that I am, I am yet to see proof that this not all just an elaborate full-of-it ruse... Like I said, despite people's claims, all I ever see of Udachu are slightly-less-than-vague musings.

So, change is afoot (and I'll get to the Udachu Smuggles Diamonds bit next time! Stay tuned.)

Either way:

Bluebanking support wins points for a partial refund, but mostly loses points for being arrogant and telling me something that is clearly not my fault is not my fault. However, their responses were quick. They are one of the better site-support people I have had to deal with (just proves how crap other support 'lines' are.)

Udachufundforum support was great from some people (the actual Udachu people) but you do find the blame getting heaped on you by the forum members, or some narky attitudes. These people are never 'actual' Udachu people however. So the forum wins the battle.

For every postive, interesting step I see Udachu make, often unique steps, I also see things that are either vague, arrogant, or make alarm bells ring.

I remain firmly, an Udachu semi-supporter.

I also firmly remain... an Udachu agnostic.

Ciao, y'all.

1 Comments:

Blogger chancer said...

Hey, if Rod drops by, I'll sign a release form! (I read the same saga over at HansG's site.)

Anyway thanks for the comment mate. I too have heard a lot of positive verifications of their operations, as well as have a friend who is visiting them in the new year...

But still, it's all second hand hearsay.

Thanks for being on my wavelength, realizing I am neither negative or (extremely) positive... I was waiting for an attack from one of the faithful when I saw a comment at the end of this post!

Keep on keepin' on.

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home