Google
 
Web northerncalm.blogspot.com

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Oh Lyfe (Card)

Global Online Depository is still only accepting company cheque as a withdrawal option as of this moment but I have been assured that E-Gold and E-Bullion are on the way back (perhaps within the week.)

In the meantime they have instituted a debit card - the lyfecard. Information and linkage can be found at the Global site.

In the meantime its a pretty spiff looking card, and it seems to be an established one from my quick persual (though I could be mistaken.)

Nevertheless, I even got an immediate phone call (to Australia mind you) to give me an activation when I ordered mine (did I mention they are free of charge?)

So... Be interesting to see how this pans out. Either way, although the reversion to only company cheque was worrying at first, recent actions such as the instigation of this lyfecard and the personal reassurances that the E-Currencies are on their way back in is very encouraging indeed.

Global continues to be a very interesting beast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home