Google
 
Web northerncalm.blogspot.com

Friday, December 09, 2005

Alientrust - The Next 12 Daily Pro?

Although I think that 12 Daily Pro is going stronger than ever and will continue to do so for quite a while yet (here's hoping that 'quite a while' translates into 'ages') I think there is no harm in diversifying.

12 Daily Pro came out of nowhere with a new idea in the autosurf world - high percentages for low amounts of days. The seven day (max) wait for payment period of course streamlined their business plan. It is not that they were the first high percentage site - just that they did it professionally and sustainably, hence their dominant position in the market.

A lot of high yield autosurf sites have popped up ever since, most of them being scams.

I have been keeping an eye on them considering which one to pop a few test spends into, and I think I have found just the ticket.

Alientrust.

Now, why Alientrust? So far, they have got a good track record. They recently jettisoned E-Gold as a payment option because of a security breach but have just returned to it due to popular demand.

Why do I think this site is a good bet and will sustain itself for quite a while to come?

It stands out from the other autosurfs, although offering a similar percentage return to 12 Daily Pro. It takes on a unique video game/space/fight aliens theme, all in a very well designed site that uses cool looking flash. Obviously a lot of thought and effort has gone into the aesthetic design, as well as the plans - a surfer progresses through three plans, designed like levels in a video game.

These video game elements might also draw a new user base into the autosurf world by proxy through its video game design - maybe some less intense/educated gamers will be attracted to it (the sort of gamers who don't know what Counterstrike and Battlefield are) and are looking for some simple net games. A game where they can earn money? Cool.

Although professional in its design, there is also a level of personality amongst the admins, and they post frequently in the forums with honest sounding updates, asking for input on things. Which in my mind is another good sign.

I never liked Hitzpay or GCISurf so I'm glad I didn't invest in them (though if i got in early I would have been profitable) but I am quite fond of Alientrust, just like I was of 12DailyPro.

Recommendation? At this point in time there's not much to say, just, if you're looking for something new, and have a spare $8.00 give it a shot. It could be something big, it may not... Worth a test spend at least (if you can afford it of course. *thumbs up*.)

Shares at the first Mission Level (Epiphany) cost $8.00 each for a return of 10% a day for 14 days. Therefore you will earn 140% on each surf unit.

Alientrust.

I'll keep you posted on my progress in the program.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home