Google
 
Web northerncalm.blogspot.com

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Updates - December 7th 2005

A few little things went down today...

- NoBS returned the favour of a blog mention and mentioned it on their front page...

Which I promptly followed up with a nice juicy post about Neverendingstori - most of the info I have posted here but there's some new stuff amongst it.

Some of my future posts at NoBS I may repost here, just to keep everything nice and organized and give my site some more words - as if it doesn't have enough already! I think I've done a good job of keeping it updated and pumped full of meaty content juice so far. If there's anything you'd like to see me do, or write about, just leave a comment.

Go check it out at NoBS Hyip.

- I've added a search box at the top of the page to assist you in your hyip research - remember, if you follow my advice (if I ever give advice amongst the verbosity) I offer no guarantees, I just try to present you with a good opportunity. Remember, Google is your friend and can be a wealth of information, helping you sort the wheat from the chaff. And you'd doing me a favour by using this site's search box!

- Got my ITS interest in Feederfund as well, but since they still haven't updated their news I'll wait till they do that.

- A bit of a celebration, as I have apparently had over 1000 visitors since inception, which was less than a week ago. I'm very happy with that, but remember - feel free to comment, click ads and buy stuff through Amazon. If you like the site it helps me out!

I'll be starting my entertainment related blog soon which consist of musings and product reviews (and thanks to the magic of Amazon I'll have links to the products so you can buy them directly and cheaply online! Think of it as my own branded little shop.) And before any of you complain that I don't give bad reviews - it's because I'll be more interested in showing you stuff I love, rather than the shit I don't!

Wheat from the chaff people, wheat from the chaff.

Oh, and since I've pretty much given this site the name of Northern Calm, I suppose my entertainment blog is gonna be Stormy South. Tres cool, right? Calm in the north for investing, and stormy skies for the rock and roll - just like it should be.

I'll keep you posted. If you're new, browse through the archives.

Later,
chancer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home