Google
 
Web northerncalm.blogspot.com

Monday, December 05, 2005

Updates - December 5th 2005

Well, what's going on in the wonderful world of HYIPs today you may ask?

Continuing the theme of only concentrating on what I've mentioned in the blog....

MPDW

Got a 3.35% weekly return from MPDW this week so I promptly bought some more units. Everyone seems to have faith in this one, me included. Good stuff.

12DailyPro

Got another one of my payments from 12DailyPro today (I've always got two separate payments running in it - a little trick for those who didn't know, if you haven't surfed for the day you can buy a second surf package.) It was a nice juicy payment right on time... Unfortunately it was after I surfed so I will reinvest tomorrow.

Feederfund


Received my FXIG payment in Feederfund... Won't post the percentages, etc. till they post their news update (mainly because I couldn't be stuffed working out how much it was.)

Added some more to that too.

Neverending Stori

I'm still watching my account with interest every day. I still don't see how it works but it sure looks cool, and my interest seems to be escalating at a good rate. According to the admin someone is already reaching break even point. I won't say much more as we are not meant to, besides, if you've got a spare $100 and wanna spend it on something that could turn out to be, in the parlance of the times, 'the bomb,' sign up! (I'm not making any guarantees so don't blame me if it doesn't work it out. Like I said, a SPARE $100... never 'invest' what you can't afford to lose.)

I'm promoting it heavy because I like it. Duh.

Global Mutual

Today they announced they are converting some of their old private funds over to VCShares... (with a 50% bonus on their current value.) Lots of info over in the forum, it's a few more steps towards Gordon's goal. Current plans remain as is.

All good! The money keeps rolling in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home