Google
 
Web northerncalm.blogspot.com

Saturday, December 03, 2005

News - December 3rd

Well it's Saturday here in sun-shiny slightly-outback Australia (which has been punctuated by absolutely awe inspiring electrical storms lately - a rarity for here. Especially when the lightning breaks off into five prongs and envelopes all corners of the sky... and doesn't stop for two days straight!)

So I thought I'd just say thanks to whoever my two NEStori referrals are! Good stuff, I have faith in the program and I hope it serves you well. I encourage others to join as well - because I love referrals! *shameless plug.*

The Neverending Stori

Also, I got another payout from 12 Daily Pro today, about 5/6 days after the expiry of one group of my units.

Good way to end the day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home