Google
 
Web northerncalm.blogspot.com

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Updates - December 4th 2005

So, how're the HYIPs and money going you may ask?

Well, got paid by 12Dailypro again in the past three days - can't remember if I've mentioned that yet!

Today I received my latest MPDW withdrawal, bright and early in the month as per usual. They even added a little happy Christmas message in my e-gold memo so they MUST be legit. :-) Nice to see some manners!

Last month's earnings for Feederfund will be posted soon, so I'll update you on that then.

My NEStori account is going along fine, on paper at least - even if I still really don't have a clue what it is doing. :-)

Well that's about it, I'm in a lot more programs and keep abreast of the news, but I won't start updating you on those till I actually mention them here first.

Happy investing.

P.S. Buy Earth Vs. The Wildhearts! It's super cheap used.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home