Google
 
Web northerncalm.blogspot.com

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

12DP Days Of Christmas

Well, 12Daily Pro have sprung on us their Christmas "surprise" and I will admit I am surprised.

I was expecting some lame "get more % every day you surf" style promotion, but instead they have come up with a cool little themed promotion that promotes not only 12 Daily Pro but charities as well, with lots of prizes up for grabs (over the 12DP days of Christmas,) increasing in value all the way up to a new car from Ebay Motors.

To enter, you just have to buy $6 worth of clicks (300 clicks) for charities... The equivalent of buying a ticket.

I think its cool, if all goes according to plan, everybody wins.

If you were waiting to stick a bit of cash into 12 Daily Pro why not try now? Although Christmas is usually the bad season for HYIPs I have a feeling 12DP will stick around. No guarantees of course, but it looks good!

Minimum $6 spend.

12 Daily Pro

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home