Google
 
Web northerncalm.blogspot.com

Friday, December 16, 2005

GoldenRocks Strategy

I have a repeat reader and his name is Sharp11. Coincidentally he has more foresight and intelligence then me and pointed out a hole in my Goldenrocks spend (I took one three month spend.)

""I will like to say for Goldenrocks, it is better to go for the 1 month rather than 3 month.

Calculation
========
eg. $100 - initial amount

after 1 mth, $190 reinvest
after 2 mth, $361 reinvest
after 3 mth, $685.9 ====> 685% vs 415% (3 mth quoted in Goldenrocks)

And best is in between the 3 rounds of investment, you can choose to take some of the profit to spend or reinvest in other programs, like Tingerinvest / ASCfin.

Keep up the good work in your blog, have a great day.""

My first fan mail - aren't you all proud? Remember, there's more and more semi-useful content here all the time so you can use the handy dandy Google search box up above to search through the archives or you could be an avid reader and go back to the beginning and read up! Remember, bookmark me. You know you want to.

Oh, and you can contact me via the new Contact Me link over there yonder in my basic template sidebar. Creative right?

And remember, it's okay to comment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home