Google
 
Web northerncalm.blogspot.com

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

The song keeps on neverending

Now it's time for the obligatory Neverending Stori Update -

Gordon has sent out more emails about the problems, and all our missing data and info should return soon - 'fear not' says he, and I tend to believe him.

Also, he has made an attempt at explaining the system in more detail over at the NesCafe forum - check it out.

If you're not in this already I reccomend you get in now.

It comes from the mind behind Global Mutual, who is an honest real guy. It's a combination of HYIP and Venture Capital and etc. but there are also elements of Multilevelmarketing, but not to an overpowering extent.

If you have a spare $100 support the underdog and get a Pecunix account! Its my reccomendation - but remember don't take my word as gospel, I just think it would be great to get into this at the beginning. I'm holding onto hope and will update you all when the account problems are vanquished. It will be an interesting ride, but if you can't spare $100 don't do it, but I'm sure many of you can!

I am contemplating opening multiple Pecunix/Nestori accounts, based on my faith in the system.

Neverending Stori

Remember, Global Mutual is still going strong after 400 days, and Gordon has a real vision and a real business plan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home