Google
 
Web northerncalm.blogspot.com

Monday, December 12, 2005

The Neverending Stori...

... is pissing me off right now.

Not too much, mind you, and I have faith in it.

But over the past few days it has become apparent that there is missing data (i.e. earnings, referrals) for the past week or so. I didn't mention this at first because I was looking for an update on the situation so I could give you all some solid news or hope but as it stands I have no idea. All the word from Gordon is so far has been, from a few days ago...

"We are working on Script Updates." HYIP Investment rate check.

They've fixed all their problems in the past (GMI that is) so I'm hoping this data isn't permanently lost. Neverendingstori sure is going through quite a few growing pains but hopefully it'll even out soon.

Apparently they have a Nes Cafe Forum now. Not many posts there yet, some interesting stuff on Nestori's inception... But no mention of the data-roll-back.

I'll keep you posted and try to get to the bottom of things.

Global Mutual
is still going strong, no problems there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home