Google
 
Web northerncalm.blogspot.com

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

NS-FG - New Solid Program

Miss out on Feeder Fund? Feeling like a punk? Well, in my infinite wisdom I am endeavouring to bring you a new round of more solid/transparent investments that are (semi)private, give good returns and will help you build a solid investment base.

Today we're talking about the North Sea Forex Group.

They don't run a website, and are operated via email - therefore there's no chance for DDOS attacks, etc.

I won't talk too much about them, besides offer the following information -

There's a nice solid interview with them at - Trinary's Blog Interview

Go to HYIP Discussion (always my forum/message board of choice!) and check out the threads on them there, there's a lot of meaty reading to do before you make your choice.

Paul, their web admin, posts over there as Grubling and is a friendly, real-seeming chap.

And they've got the approval of DevilBoy, a notoriously hard-to-please DDer on HYIP Discussion!

The entry minimum is $100, and so far returns have been between 20 and 30% a month, which is a solid return for sure, especially from a legit operation.

So far, from all my reading and research, I love these guys. Not having a website may be a bit complicated at first, but once you get the hang of it, it is a cinch.

I took the plunge about three weeks ago and will get my first payment during January.

To get more info email NS-FG. It'll send you an information autoresponder, with details on how to proceed further (you must then send an application email.)

Don't really know what else to say about these guys... all the info about them is out there for your own discretion, they're transparent and friendly, and they've got the support of some of the biggest guns/players in the arena!

Ciao.

1 Comments:

Blogger chancer said...

Uh... Yes! Well, that looks like spam to me (two posts from two different names) and to tell you the truth I find it vaguely incoherent.

I am not advocating buying any ebooks and I am giving out my free 'advice' (more like a diary of my adventures and reccomendations.) Whether you take it or not is up to you... And I don't lose money, at least, not overall. I try to play the game smart...

I take it you are trying to flog something, but where you would usually have a link all I can see is ##LINK##... So. Yeah, anyone seek to clarify what the hell this about?

Or am I giving too much time to obvious spam?

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home