Google
 
Web northerncalm.blogspot.com

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Down So Long

Well I've been away for a few days so now I suppose it's time to catch up and let you know that I'm still here. Not too much has happened, but here's what comes to mind.

First, the bad - My-Odds and FastMarket both look like complete goners as of now so I'm nicking them off the sidebar... They WERE under high risk though so hopefully anyone who followed my lead invested accordingly and treated it as high risk. Remember, don't risk too much and get your principal out.

Alientrust

Alientrust are still kicking ass and taking names and picking up speed. Their juicy latest update is an open call for a new employee which is another sign of legitimacy or at least their attempt to dig in for the long term.

GMI VC Shares

Well, the shares in this now are starting to move up in price (I mean the sales actually for sale, not the SET GM price) so get in now and buy the last of the cheapies. Details about dividends and the like will be posted early February.

Well, keep it real y'all, hope all is going well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home