Google
 
Web northerncalm.blogspot.com

Saturday, January 07, 2006

My-Odds

Where the hell did this come from?

I noticed these guys on a banner ad the other day and thought nothing of it. They were offering 101% every 12 hours automatically (1% profit) straight to your E-Gold account. Forget it, I thought.

Then I noticed a discussion thread based on them, and people claiming they had been running for 400 days.

That's where the story gets interesting. A rater or two has been monitoring them for over 40 days.

They claim they have been online since 2004. Here's their whois info:

"Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC.
Record last updated on 08-Nov-2005.
Record expires on 05-Nov-2006.
Record created on 05-Nov-2004."

Yep, looks good, strangely enough... but have they been active all that time or have they just been a blank site looking for cred?

Well the WayBack Machine has copies of the site from February 2005.

Sounds really good right? However, raters have only had them on for about 40 days. Who knows if the site was actually active back then?

I have found it to be an interesting opportunity nonetheless. The trader claims to do sports betting and arbitrage, and you get a 1% profit every 12 hours AND he throws in a compensation for E-Gold fees. I have made a few test spends and been impressed each time, often my spend will be returned within 10 hours.

So... My-Odds is an interesting little beast. It could be full of it, but the minimum is only $25 and you only have to wait 12 hours to see whether your gamble pays off.

If you've got a bit of spare cash and looking for a quick return, these guys are looking like a good bet. They do things a little differently, which, often means longevity (a well designed ponzi with effort put into it) or they may in fact be legit!

My-Odds.

I'm putting them in the medium risk HYIP section for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home