Google
 
Web northerncalm.blogspot.com

Monday, February 20, 2006

Goldenrocks And The New Champion!

Ooh... check out Goldenrocks. They're 'on hold' switching into a private phase... well, predicated on the past this would usually mean bad things, but we can expect an announcment tomorrow and to tell you the truth I'm not that worried. Wait and see attitude.

Even if the monolith goes down they lasted for about 14 months paying those returns! But somehow I just don't have that usual gut feeling of "HYIP going down" just yet.

In the meantime, check out TingerInvest for your high risk/high return needs to distract you from the Stormpay saga. It's what I did!

They return 200% after 25 days - wicked amount for a gamble or test spend and I did a search and no one had posted about them yet!

For ages I put off ‘investing’ in them thinking “bah, just a GR rip off.”

But after doing some reading around the net and their 4 months of flawless payments I thought “hey maybe this is the next GR wave… if it is it’d be worth dropping that $20 minimum into and compounding with profit for the next few months for sure!”

And so, that, coupled with a site that has two forms of GOOD third party verification AND some positive buzz from some heavy (yet risky) hitters around the web is what inspired me to give TingerInvest a shot.

Something to distract me from the sagas and travails of 12DP and Stormpay at least!

TingerInvest

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home