Google
 
Web northerncalm.blogspot.com

Thursday, February 23, 2006

A Lark!

Well, I was bored.

Whilst bored, I came across this - Autumn Fund.

Autumn Fund works kind of like a doubler-list thing where you put in 50 cents and move everyone up a slot.

It also has a MLM component where you refer people to help them move you up the list and get paid more...

I wasn't able to find much about it on the net, but a few claims of being paid, and my list has changed, so it looks like it's working!

Now, usually I wouldn't mention any crap like this but this one was FIFTY CENTS!

C'mon, if you're bored and got fifty cents, come join me. :P I lose more change out of my pocket every day...

As I said, it's a lark, it's a laugh, it's fifty cents, it's the Autumn Fund!

You gotta help old Chancer out, if he doesn't get his fifty cents back he might go bankrupt!

Keeping in the spirit of fun my username is "Happy John!" for AutumnFund. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home