Google
 
Web northerncalm.blogspot.com

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

WiredSurf

Well loyal readers, what have I got for you today? (This is not the medium-risk HYIP I was talking about earlier either.)

Well, I was thinking I’d be sick of autosurfs for a while. And maybe I am to an extent.

But Alientrust is attempting a comeback and also attempting to refund members from the Scampay debacle so let’s see how that goes!

12DailyPro is fighting tooth and nail.

And you know what, their problems were the doing of Scampay so I’m not hesitant to try another quality autosurf. I earnt a small profit from each, and if it weren’t for Scampay I would have got my latest payouts and been a rich lad!

We all want to be rich lads and laddettes right?

That’s why I bring you WiredSurf.

They’re really new… And they look to be the bomb! Professional site with more detail than any autosurfer I have seen in the past. Effort has gone into this. Lots of effort!

Well written and presented, make sure you check it out for yourself.

Oh… and they accept EMO and E-Gold! Too accept EMO they would have at least have to have gone through a fairly stringent verification process! Another good sign.

Their terms? 8% daily for 16 days. 128%.

Oh, sure, it’s a little less than 12DP or even AT but that’s still a hefty amount.

I used to call AT the next 12DP and they turned out to be! It even looks like they are handling the Scampay debacle better than 12DP!

So here I give you WiredSurf and I proclaim it the next AT/12DP!

Imagine, without the Scampay problems we would have probably got paid many more times from those giants. So here’s a chance to get in at the ground floor with everyone’s favourite - EMO, and the old stalwart, E-Gold.

The upgrades are in $10 increments.

Check it out! They’ve even got a “Guide Me” tour with lots of interesting info about the site. These guys are serious like 12DP and AT were, perhaps even more so learning their lessons from the past - and we don’t have to worry about dodgy payment processors this time!

WiredSurf

P.S. Another little nibble to chew on - they’ve got their own custom surf script apparently. :-) How often do you see that?

2 Comments:

Blogger Larry Chouinard said...

Hey thanks for the heads up about WiredSurf. I should have some money this week (after SP, 12dp, AT and now GR fiasco)I'm somewhat gun shy. But I'm in BlackGold and Surf Swot to hopefully recover some. I'll join under you, if that's ok.
Larry

12:52 PM  
Blogger chancer said...

No worries Larry... remember that although things like WiredSurf are a good way to earn some quick cash (and should last for quite a while and be reliable) to make sure you have some fundage in things like Udachu or NSFG.

Remember - a house without a solid foundation is one made of sand! Destined to fall down.

There's still hope for AT and 12DP and even GR in different ways!

Good luck, chancer.

P.S. And thanks for reading the blog!

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home