Google
 
Web northerncalm.blogspot.com

Friday, March 31, 2006

NSFG Month End Update

Here ye here ye, sign up for the feeds. You know you want to. (They're down the sidebar.)

Well onto NSFG's month end update. Instead of reprinting it here (seeing as the pool is now semi private in it's own way that it is not open to new members - though I believe the information about it is still freely available) I'll just sum it up.

NSFG will be added to Feederfund. Okay, Feederfund are now private and I won't discuss them too much, but as all of you know who are in it this will still allow the 'little guy' to get into NSFG. Which is cool... even though no n00bs will be able to get in now because they can't get into Feederfund.

Other less 'official' pools will pop up of course so don't fret, guys and gals.

There's also rumours that FeederFund will reopen invite-only in the future but that one's been floating around for a while...

Shh, I shan't say anymore as seeing as FeederFund is now private and I actually like them so I'm not going to go spilling the beans! All info here was from forums or the NSFG update. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home