Google
 
Web northerncalm.blogspot.com

Monday, March 27, 2006

Chancer's Marketplace!

Why, news is a little slow at the moment. Well, considering the fact that I usually update about 50 times a day (yeah yeah I know that's an exaggeration - but c'mon guys it's not like this is a slow moving blog!) it's a little 'quiet.'

So I decided to try something new - Chancer's Marketplace.

What is Chancer's marketplace about? Well hopefully it's about bringing you some products which should be helpful and an interesting read or buy.

I was inspired to do this because I read the famous and popular E-book, "The Rich Jerk" a little while ago.

It's a thin tome and doesn't weigh in at too many pages.

But the pages it does have are content packed and very useful. I found it a very interesting read. The hook of course, to draw people in, is that "The Rich Jerk" is some anonymous and arrogant prick who flashes his huge adsense and other revenue-stream cheques in our faces and laughs maniacally.

Yes the book is mainly about different ways to earn money online as an affiliate and through marketing. But these are perfectly valid ways to earn money online and there are many hints and tips which could benefit you a whole lot in other net-based applications too.

There were a lot of little things I hadn't thought of...

There's even a little section on HYIPs which basically tells us what we already know (99% are scams) and then goes on to reccomend Feeder Fund... kind of a moot point now! Lucky you've got Chancer here to bring you other opportunities which are just as quality.

This blog, although mainly about HYIPs, does encompass all forms of 'online earning' and stuff like the tips in The Rich Jerk are GREAT ways to make some extra dollars online.

Depending on how much time and effort you put into the methods and tips within the book (it's pretty much a fail-safe how-to guide if you pay attention) you could be getting extra THOUSANDS a month.

So if you're looking for a quick yet very informative read, want to catch onto the buzz of what everyone else is on about, and want to learn new ways to make money laid out VERY succinctly and fool-proof... Give The Rick Jerk a look.

It surprised me - I thought it would be a waste of money but I actually found myself quite fulfilled by it and what at first was a decision I wasn't sure about, I now feel safe in the knowledge it educated me and helped me quite a bit!

Buy The Rich Jerk.

And thus ends Chancer's Marketplace. Back to your regularly scheduled programming!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home